Infrared thermometers are used in various working environments to check the temperature of objects from a distance. You don’t need to touch what you are checking at all since it will be done in from a distance.
The uniqueness of the infrared thermometer compared to the ordinary thermometer is the versatility of being used in areas where the ordinary thermometers cannot be used. Infrared thermometers digital are equipped with detectors that transform the thermal energy into electronic signals, which can be read on a LCD screen in less than a few seconds.
The excellent versatility and high speed make digital thermometer an essential product for commercial and home applications.
- Accurate Measurement : Uses high accuracy optical principle measurement for accuracy is within ± 0.2 ℃.
- Fast Temperature Reading : Measures temperature in a little as 1 second in either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Simple operation : Supports one-button temperature measurement.
- Backlit Display : Digital backlit display for quick and easy temperature reading.
- Contactless Measurement : Supports non-contact measurement which greatly improves safety.
- Memory Function : Stores up to 32 sets of temperature measurement data.
- Fever Alarm : Built-in high fever warning indicator when the temperature is outside acceptable levels.