JBDS POWER 5LTR Oxygen Concentrator is intended for individual use as an oxygen supplement device in a home or care facility. The patient is an intended operator. It is an electronically operated device that separates oxygen from ambient air. It provides high concentration of oxygen directly to you through a nasal cannula or other methods. Clinical studies have documented that oxygen concentrator are therapeutically equivalent to other types of oxygen delivery systems.
- Power supply: AC220V, 50Hz; Current: 3.5A; Power: 390VA
- Sound level: = 50dB (A)
- Maximum recommended flow:5L/min
- Flow Range at Outlet Pressure of zero: 0.5~5L/min
- Flow Range at Outlet Pressure of 7 kPa: 0.5~5L/min
- Change in maximum recommended flow when back pressure of 7 kPa is applied: Less Than 0.5 L/min
- Oxygen Concentration: When 0.5~5L/min ,93%±3% (after turning on 30 minutes)
- Output Pressure: 38kPa±5kPa ;
- Release Pressure by machine operation: 250kPa±50kPa;
- Weight: 15kg;
- Dimension: 330×260×540(mm);
- Height above sea level: The oxygen concentration will not decrease on 1828 meter height above sea level, from 1828 meter to 4000 meter; the efficiency will decrease to less than 90%.
- Safety System:
- Current overload or line surge shutdown.
- High temperature compressor shutdown.
- High pressure alarm shutdown.
- Low pressure alarm shutdown.